Monday, June 19, 2006

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR PUBLIC SAFETY



"Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. has been dead for thirty-seven years now and his speeches still inspires, transform and motivate. That’s why I write! This I believe is true… It must become truth. Maybe someday, perhaps today, somebody will be moved by my writing. It’s important to me. I must be a blessing to somebody else. I cannot sit idly by and allow my own turmoil to cause me to see through a glass darkly. I must pray for guidance and inspiration. I pray for you. I pray and hope that when I reveal the wickedness inside these walls, it will resonate with somebody and cause a turnaround. I don’t want you here......"
This is a report from the inside of the prison walls. We call to attention what others don't want you to hear. We write, connect people and get help where help is needed. Please join our group and speak out of what has been kept under the table for so long.
Sherman Manning, our pastor is in prison for something he did not do. So many great people spend their days and nights in a dark prison cell, left out and forgotten. Let us move a mountain, break down the prison bricks. Open the doors for help and do not stand behind the window and hide between the curtains. It's time now. It's your turn now.
I cry out for help! Somebody to be touched by my writing. Somebody that cares. Help Sherman Manning to be freed as Mandela walked home as a free man.
Please join our fight and check out the links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Legal Thriller of the Year

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR PUBLIC SAFETY